“HEALING THEIR HIDDEN WOUNDS”
CMSgt (ret) Edward Schloeman, Chairman
- The NYC Council has awarded OWS a grant to continue in our work of supporting our Heroes. As exciting, is the confidence that our City Council has in our ability to make a difference for our WARRIORS. THANKING ALL FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN.
- Congratulations to NYPD’s Health & Wellness Section in having 32 of their officers graduate the David Lynch Foundation/OWS program to learn Transcendental Meditation. Our compliments to Deputy Inspector Wachter and Sgt. Wil Wong. Honored to have received below;
- OWS continues to conduct successful Virtual Seminars in February and March with special guests; Tony Lo Bianco, Lainie Kazan, Daniel Rodriguez, BGen. Sutton, Cindy Marinangel, Greta Blackburn, Julie Weintraub, VVA 126’s Gasior, and of course behind the scenes, Elizabeth Merkouris, Errol Rappaport, Patric Hale, and Lewis & “Cyrille”. SPECIAL RECOGNITION TO WARRIOR CANINE CONNECTION.
- The NY Open Center and Operation Warrior Shield continue to promote Wellness Therapies and enjoyed our Brett Cotter’s Stress Relief Seminars recently conducted—WELL DONE!! Check out brettcotter.com
- Please continue in supporting Operation Warrior shield in its efforts through donations to (operationwarrorshield.com/donate) and by SMILE.AMAZON.COM—Simply sign into that site and place Operation Warrior Shield as your charity of choice—very simple
- PLEASE WELCOME MARINE SGT. DAVID TUPPER (GOOGLE) TO OUR TEAM. We look forward to working with him and to be motivated by his love of country and family—SEMPER FI DAVID !!
- OWS shall been announcing soon a JUNE 14TH VIRTUAL CELEBRATION FOR FLAG DAY and once again been joined by our Celebrities, First Responders and our Veterans—PLEASE LOOK FOR INFO ON OUR WEB SITE.
From all of us at Operation Warrior Shield, thank you for your support and keep our Heroes in your prayers. God Bless America